Ms. Daniltseva’s practice primary focuses on insurance and finance law, including setting up insurance companies, licensing of insurance activity, preparation of internal regulations of insurance companies (rules of insurance), representing insurance companies as well as insured in courts with regard to disputes, arising out of insurance contracts, providing clients with legal advice on taxation of revenues received as a results of insurance activity and many other insurance related matters. Tatiana also provided expert advice on maritime and transportation law, taxation and litigation.
RECOGNITIONS AND AWARDS
- Was recognised as one of top 5 lawyers in Insurance, as well as in Technology and Telecommunication in accordance with annual research “The Ukrainian Law Firms 2010. A Handbook for Foreign Clients” conducted by Yuridicheskaya Practika.
- European Business Association
- American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv